CHAIN SIZE GUIDE
BRACELET SIZE GUIDE
- Measure your wrist just below the wrist bone, where one would normally wear a bracelet, with a flexible measuring tape, or a strip of paper.
- If you are using a plain strip of paper, then measure that item with a ruler to determine your wrist size.
- Add 1/4 inch to 1 inch to your wrist size, depending on whether you would like a snug, comfort, or loose fit.
RING SIZE GUIDE
The Paper Strip Test
- Cut a strip of paper or a piece of string. Wrap the paper or string around the finger to be sized.
- Use a pen to mark the string on paper where the long end overlaps. Measure the mark from the end of the length of paper on string with a ruler.
- Locate your ring size by locating your measurement on the printed chart. If the measurement falls in between two sizes, it is recommended that you choose the larger size.